The countdown is on for Music Midtown 2013. The excitement started with the announcement of this year’s incredible lineup featuring Red Hot Chili Peppers, Journey, Queens of the Stone Age, Imagine Dragons, Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs, Jane’s Addiction, and many more. But if you need more reasons to enjoy two days of music at Piedmont Park then here are a few more to entice you:
1. Music Midtown is one of the most affordable festival tickets around!
With two-day passes coming in at $110, Music Midtown offers the biggest bang for your buck in compari-son to all the major music festivals in the United States.
2. Music Midtown features 20 more bands than in 2012 with the addition of a third stage on Oak Hill:
This year’s lineup features Cake, Drivin N’ Cryin, North Mississippi Allstars, Phoenix, 2 Chainz, Kendrick Lamar, Tegan & Sara, The Neighbourhood and more.
3. More ATMs and seating options for festival-goers:
Grab some cash at one of the ATMs located throughout the festival for easy access. If you get tired of trekking the meadow, kick back and lounge around on the newly added hammocks.
4. The App is back!
Need to know on the go? The Music Midtown App will be available for download again this year so festi-val-goers can get the latest news, chance to win prizes and updates.
5. Great food and beverage options!
Beverage stations, street trucks and other festival food favorites will be throughout the site including vege-tarian and gluten-free options.
6. Super VIP and VIP bigger and better this year!
Super VIP’s will experience expanded viewing deck options and a special enclosed general admission area on the meadow.
7. Held on the largest green space in Atlanta:
Historic Piedmont Park will provide the setting once again for Music Midtown 2013.
8. Music Midtown provided the blueprint for today’s popular music festivals!
Music Midtown has been setting the standard for what quality music experiences should look and feel like since its inception.
9. Plenty to do in between sets!
Take a complimentary ride on the Ferris wheel, check out the swag at the Artist Market, engage with Festi-val partners through unique activations or chat with your favorite DJ.
10. Remember to buy tickets early!
Due to the overwhelming response, Music Midtown is growing, but make sure you secure your spot in the crowd this year by getting your tickets in advance.
For more information, visit www.musicmidtown.com.