These days, many Americans are embracing simplicity for a more balanced and joyful life. They’re cutting out the complications and focusing on what matters most—whether it’s spending time with family or prioritizing wellness.
If you’d like to enjoy the simple life, consider these four suggestions and this recipe:
1. Schedule time for yourself. It’s easy to get caught up in life’s chaos. Set aside 30 minutes to do something you enjoy, such as talking to a friend or going for a jog. By taking a mental break, you’ll be better prepared for your busy day.
2. Add a burst of flavor to your day. The R.W. Knudsen Family® Just Juice line is great for imparting pure fruit taste to any occasion. Refreshing varieties include:
• Just Aronia Berry® Juice
• Just Black Cherry® Juice
• Just Black Currant® Juice
• Just Blueberry® Juice
• Just Cranberry® Juice
• Just Pomegranate® Juice
• Just Tart Cherry® Juice
• Organic Just Concord Grape® Juice
• Organic Just Cranberry® Juice
• Organic Just Pomegranate® Juice
• Organic Just Tart Cherry® Juice.
Since R.W. Knudsen Family believes great juice is the result of great fruit, for more than 50 years, it’s produced quality juice products, including more than 100 types of natural and organic fruit and vegetable juices and specialty items. They’re made without artificial flavors or preservatives and are exclusively fruit juice sweetened.
3. Create a simple breakfast bowl. If you’re bored with traditional smoothies, try making a smoothie bowl in-stead with your favorite flavor of Just Juice. Simply blend ingredients, pour into a bowl and add your desired top-pings. Try this easy recipe:
Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowl
• ¾ cup frozen mixed berries
• ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
• 1 medium banana, sliced
• 2 Tbsp. R.W. Knudsen Family® Just Blueberry® Juice
• Coconut, blueberries, chia seeds, pepita seeds, raspberries or your favorite toppings
Combine frozen berries, yogurt, banana and juice in blender. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into small serving bowl. Sprinkle with toppings and enjoy.
4. Get information, tips and recipes from www.rwknudsenfamily.com and www.facebook.com/RWKnudsen.